I spoke with Lucy from the Small Business Finance School about all things ‘money’ in business (mostly focused on how to know how to keep as much as possible for yourself!).
In their Small Business Finance School, Archna and her cover topics such as:
- Business Basics (includes what type of business to be and tax overview)
- VAT (more interesting that it sounds!)
- Tax (see note above)
- Business ‘admin’ (what to do day-to-day)
- Official stuff (rules, regulations, etc.)
- Business numbers that make a difference
- Accounting for employees (including pensions)
Register now and we'll send you link to watch the recording
Join us Live you can ask about those things too – as we’d love to make sure you get to ‘earn’ as much money as you can from your business.
PS. And if you’re wondering what an accountant (me!) is doing recommending information about accounting for small business – I am a student of the small business finance school too! As I love keeping up to date with how this all works! So we’d love you to join us for a conversation about keeping more of your business money! Register above and we’ll send you the details